The application period for this job opening is now closed. Thank you to all who applied. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Film Training Manitoba is looking for a highly motivated individual to assist in the delivery of FTM training programs.
The position requires candidates to work on some evenings and weekends. A valid Manitoba driver’s license and full access to a vehicle is required for travel to workshop venues and outreach events. Candidates must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Assist the Training Coordinators with the preparation and delivery of workshops
- Assist the Training Coordinators with partnership and outreach events
- Assist with the workshop calendar and news updates on the FTM website
- Administer the FTM online courses
- Attend workshops during evenings and weekends, and provide support for instructors
- Prepare training materials as required in advance of workshops
- Participate in outreach activities (career information sessions, career fairs, etc.) as needed
- Assist the Coordinators in administering FTM programs, including the industry research, collection of statistics, evaluations, and the completion of program reports
Qualifications & Essential Skills
- Have an understanding of the film and television industry in Manitoba
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reports to the Executive Director and works within a team environment
- Salary range: $30,000 to $32,000 per annum
- Computer environment – Apple network, Microsoft Office, WordPress
Film Training Manitoba is an industry-driven training organization that identifies and trains individuals for employment in the local film industry. FTM is committed to training that is practical, innovative and responsive to the demands of the industry in Manitoba.
Please submit your cover letter and resumé (in confidence) by 4:00 PM on Monday, June 23, 2014 to:
Film Training Manitoba
100-62 Albert Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1E9